- Square Foot/Square Foot
With the help of our experienced team of professionals, we are offering an extensive range of FRP Grating to our clients. Manufactured using superior-quality FRP materials and progressive techniques, provided FRP gratings are also stringently checked on set quality parameters to assure their durability. This FRP grating is widely used in chemical industry, petrochemical industry, food processing industry, mineral industry and cement industry. In addition to this, FRP Grating can be purchased from at most competitive prices.
COOLDECK offers wide range of FRP Gratings to fulfill various industrial needs. Comparing against other conventional materials, Cooldeck FRP Grating provide a series of unmatched benefits like corrosion resistance, light weight, zero maintenance, quick & easy installation & many other advantages.
Cooldeck FRP Moulded grating is the ideal solution for corrosion problems faced by any industry. Due to uniformity of cross-section, resin dispersion, fiber distribution & alignment, it forms the right replacement for steel or aluminium gratings used in highly corrosive atmosphere. Cooldeck grating often outlasts steel 20 to 1 times and it is a long term investment, where frequent grating and walkway replacement cost are very high and unacceptable.
Advantages of Frp Gratings
- CORROSION RESISTANT - It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments
- LIGHT WEIGHT - Density compared to steel is 4 times less
- NON CONDUCTIVE - It does not carry any electric current.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE - Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY - The coefficient of thermal expansion of pultruded products marginally very less then aluminum and steel.
- MAINTENANCE FREE - no rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE - long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL - no welding required while installing
- UV RESISTANT - Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALLATION COST - Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody easily.
- No rusting no painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving
- It is resistant to microbial growth
- High impact & fatigue strength
- Fire retardant
- Resistance to chipping & cracking
- Aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Anti- skid
- Trench covers
- Swimming Pools
- Pedestrian Ramps
- Decks and Patios
- Electrical & Electronics
- Marine/ Coastal
- Oil & Gas / Petroleum
- Water Treatment
- 100 Per Day
- 1 Week